
This question is really hard for me to answer. I have so many interests, I almost always enjoy whatever activity for which I'm invovled. In lieu of this, I've decided to include several activities related to different parts of my life. The last book I truly enjoyed reading was Christopher Moore's Dirty Job. The last thing I truly enjoyed writing was a poem in my "book." Everytime I hang out with my family i can't imagine leaving again. I enjoy all the time I spend with the BF even if we're just napping in the middle of the day. No matter how much I complain about work, I love every minute I spend in that building. I enjoy myself in the sun, rain, snow, and wind. No matter where I am, what i am doing, there is some aspect that i find joy in. But most of all, I truly enjoy almost any interaction with pen and paper, books, and people. I guess that explains why i'm in pursuit of my teaching certification.


No comments:
Post a Comment